The Mission of the Eric Dolch Children’s Encephalitis Foundation is:
- To find the cause of and the cure for children’s and adult encephalitis through research.
- To improve the quality of life for children and adults with encephalitis and epileptic-related illnesses and their caregivers.
- To educate children and adults with encephalitis, their caregivers, healthcare professionals, and the general public about encephalitis and other epileptic-related illnesses and their treatments.
- To help hospitals in our community properly diagnose and deal with children’s and adult’s encephalitis and epilepsy.
- To make sure that children in the U.S. get the same quality of medical treatment as adults and senior citizens.
For more information, visit the website at http://www.ericdolchfoundation.org/.